Please read the statement and policies given here before using the thinkcompany.fi
website, which is operated by Do Company Oy. This page informs you about privacy issues such as the collection, storage, use and disclosure of Personal Information received from users of this site.
Protecting your privacy and your personal data is of the utmost importance to us. Do Company Oy is committed to complying with the requirements that data protection regulation places upon Do Company Oy, in the processing of your personal data. The means and purposes of processing your personal data are described in further detail in this privacy statement.
Who we are (the “Controller” of Data)
Do Company Oy
Business number: 2726969-1
Yliopistonkatu 4, 00100, Helsinki
- CookiesIf you are a customer, marketing contact, or job applicant we may collect your:
- Address and contact details
- Personal number
- Professional data
- Bank information for payments
- Electronic contact details
- Survey and feedback from answers
- Event interests or interests related to partners
If you are an employee
, or corporate-related member of the DO-Company or Terkko Health Hub
, this statement does not apply to you. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for the relevant privacy notice.
Why do we collect data about you?
If you have submitted your data during our website visit
, we’ll use it to:
- reply to any of your inquiries
- inform you about our services,
- send you our marketing campaigns or newsletters if you have submitted your email to us
- analyze our website traffic, and improve our website tools, if you have provided your consent
Data we have obtained when we provide our services or have established our business relationship, such as with our customers,
or marketing contact
, will be used:
- to keep providing our services, and inform about special offers
- inform and organize special events
If you are a job applicant
, student or trainee
, we will keep your information for future positions upon consent, or until the completion of the recruitment process. Our marketing tools
We ask your consent to send you:
- Updates about events we regularly organise, or are organised by our partners
- Requests to volunteer at events
- Send you updates and news about other amazing stuff related to our startups and we think you might be interested in.
We are making use of the following marketing partners:
- Google Analytics(for which you need to provide your consent separately. If you believe you have not done so, or you wish to withdraw your consent – we refer to the section “Your Data Protection Rights”)
- Social media plugs(for which you need to provide your consent separately. If you believe you have not done so, or you wish to withdraw your consent – we refer to the section “Your Data Protection Rights”)
- MailchimpWhat are cookies?
“Cookies” are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these cookies to collect information and to improve our website and services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
With whom do we share your data?
We may share
your data with our marketing partners which are related to our services. This data will be related to special events you have signed up for or are related to services, offers or events of which we think you or your company will specifically benefit from
. At all times you may object to further sharing of your data.
We do not have control over data that is shared by our marketing partners or tools. However, we will assist you to the best of our ability when making use of your data protection rights.
How do we protect your data?
We keep our software and customer management systems updated and make sure we won’t keep your data longer than necessary.
We vet other parties prior to sharing data, and make sure it won’t leave the EU, unless safeguards are in place.
We do not make use of automated decision-making processes.
What are your data protection rights?
You, a website visitor, customer or other party, have at all times the right to:
1. access your data and request copies of all processing activities concerning your data;
2. rectify information concerning any data about you that you believe is inaccurate;
3. request to be forgotten, to which the Company under certain conditions cannot comply, such as when it is following a legal obligation from a National Authority, or reasons for public interest or public health;
4. request to restrict or object to processing, to which the Company under certain conditions cannot comply, such as when it is following a legal obligation from a National Authority, or reasons for public interest or public health;
5. request a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to transfer the data to another controller or directly to you (portability). Complaints and Updates
Please feel free to consult us about your data protection rights, or any privacy matter related to you, by contacting us at email@example.com
. Should you feel we have not addressed your concerns in a satisfying manner, or you wish to report a complaint, you may contact the Data Protection Authority in Finland or in your country of residence.