The Lean Startup - Eric Ries
How constant innovation creates radically successful businesses.
Startup Communities - Brad Feld
Building an entrepreneurial ecosystem in your city.
The innovator’s dilemma - Clayton M. Christensen
When new technologies cause great firms to fail.
Lost & Founder - Rand Fishkin
Everything you need to know about startup entrepreneurship from a non traditional point of view.
Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth - Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
Early customer acquisition can be a bitch - listen to DuckDuckGo’s founders on how to build a customer base creatively in almost any niche. Trust Google defying entrepreneurs on this ;)
Good Strategy Bad Strategy - Richard P. Rumelt
Create and implement a powerful action.
Zombie Loyalists: Using Great Service to Create Rabid Fans - Peter Shankman
Let’s face it - even the most perfect businesses screw up. Use your customer service as a tool to turn your screw ups into the most loyal customers - that will pay itself back by acquiring more customers for you.
A book or two in DEI topics
- Brotopia - Emily Chang
- Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men - Caroline Criado Pérez
- The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups - Daniel Coyle
- Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race - Reni Eddo-Lodge
- White Tears/Brown Scars: How White Feminism Betrays Women of Color – Ruby Hamad
Get entertained and learn about different startup businesses
- No filter: The Inside Story of Instagram - Sarah Frier
- Uncanny Valley - Anna Wiener
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup - John Carreyrou
- Hatching Twitter: A True Story of Money, Power, Friendship, and Betrayal - Nick Bilton
- Disrupted: My Misadventure in the Start-Up Bubble - Dan Lyons